Tetra PakFull time Full day
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
As a Service Engineer, you will be a part of a professional and dedicated team responsible for delivering technical support to our customers by providing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, commissioning and installation services on our Tetra Pak Packaging and Processing Equipments.
You will act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak and help maintain the company’s reputation for commitment and service worldwide. That’s why we consider this role to be of great importance.
You will be travelling up to 80% of your time to our customer sites and regionally.
What you will do
- Execute analysis and troubleshoot to resolve mechanical and automation issues.
- Conduct systematic root cause analysis of problems to enable permanent resolution of the issues.
- Perform maintenance activities on our packaging and processing equipment to restore them into basic conditions.
- Promote a safe working culture in the team and execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements.
- Execute installation of relevant rebuilding kits/upgrades
- Document and complete all relevant actions into a technical assistance report
- Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers' concerns and problems.
- Conducts production supervision and training of customer personnel on Tetra Pak equipment.
We believe you have
- BSc. Electrical /Mechatronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- Technical educational background and relevant technical experience for at least 2 years, including mechanical and basic electrical experience.
- Ability to make your own decisions and to solve problems under time and customer pressure.
- Strong mechanical experience will be an advantage which would include processing and packaging knowledge.
- Experience with Tetra Pak equipment will be an advantage.
- A high command of both written and verbal English
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 8th June, 2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Zoiya Hafeez
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume