Specialist DFS Technical Operations
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 1 June 2023
What is Specialist DFS Technical Operations?
Specialist DFS Operations is part of support and monitoring team who is responsible and ensures business continuity, address internal and external customer tickets and monitor application and system performance along with keeping an open communication with all partners.
The role reports directly to the Manager DFS Operations and has 7 people reporting directly to him.
What does Specialist DFS Technical Operations do?
- 24/7 system and application monitoring and support
- System and Application Health Checks and Event Monitoring
- Perform Operations and Maintenance/Health checks and prepare and send out the report
- Monitoring of critical scheduled task
- Resolve and Closing of Tickets with-in the agreed SLA
- Validation of system backups
- Execute and monitor critical update on Live system
- Alarms tracking and monitoring
- Track incidents for any issue with system/application/services reported by users through the monitoring systems.
- Preparation of incident report for issue resolution
- Escalation of incidents to vendor/backend teams for L2/L3 Technical resolution
- Optimization and automation of existing processes
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist DFS Technical Operations?
1-3 years of working experience preferably in a similar environment.
Candidate should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in a similar field.
Candidate should have good knowledge of Mobile Wallets and its working.
Hands on knowledge of Linux/Unix
Candidate should have good Query writing skills, should be able to write DB procedures and functions.
Good knowledge of Databases (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Mongo etc)
Should have good communication and writing skills
Candidate should demonstrate leadership skills and should be a team player.
Self-driven and intellectually curious individual able to carry out impactful discussions with senior stakeholders.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume