NodeJs Developer Sc4626
NisumFull time Full day
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Team: Enterprise Application Services
Work Type: Full Time
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “
Building Success Together,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels
We are looking for a skilled Node.js Developer with expertise in MySQL to join our development team. As a Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining robust and scalable web applications using Node.js and MySQL. Your primary focus will be on server-side development, database integration, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, and maintain server-side applications using Node.js and MySQL
- Create database schemas and optimize queries for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features
- Write clean, reusable, and efficient code while following best practices and coding standards
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, perform code reviews, and provide technical guidance to team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in Node.js and MySQL to continuously improve the development process
What You Know
- Proven working experience of at least 6 years
- Extensive experience with MySQL or other relational databases, including database design, optimization, and query performance tuning
- Experience with RESTful API development and integration
- Familiarity with version control systems (e.g., Git) and agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Health: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically to meet your needs at all stages of your life. With our many options, you can find takaful coverage related to in-patient and out-patient care along with life takaful.
- Parents Takaful: We provide comprehensive health benefits designed specifically for employees' parents.
- Work-Life Balance: We provide optimal flexibility and choice for our employees to manage time away from work and for almost every aspect of life. Whether it’s about performing a pilgrimage, medical leave, family planning, or spending time with friends or family, our paid time-off benefit can support your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Rewards: We recognize that different people have different needs, and this is why we extend our benefits beyond conventional offerings. We offer various options to help you juggle the demands of your career and life. We offer multiple ways to earn financial rewards and provide financial support programs, such as interest-free loans, multiple discount programs, one extra salary, car financing schemes, old-age benefits, and fund savings.
- Development and Training Programs: We recognize the skill set and mindset our employees need to stay competitive in the marketplace and provide support through structured classroom training, study sponsorships, international trips, and multiple appreciation programs.
- Team Building: We strive to create a culture where fun and work go hand-in-hand. We offer quarterly team lunches along with monthly entertainment events to ensure the workplace remains fun and productive!
- Corporate Appliances: We set you up for success by providing all the tools you need to start your career with us off right. We provide a laptop with accessories, a cellular and internet device, and a power bank on a need basis only.
- Office Facilities: Our office is specifically designed to support a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our employees. It offers a separate gaming room, gym facility, free lunches, an in-house vending machine, and so much more!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Finance and Administration Manager – Evidence for Health (E4H) Punjab
Options Consultancy Services LtdFull time Full day
Location: Lahore, Pakistan Contract type: Fixed 4-year contract, position contingent upon funding Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience Closing date: Monday, 19 June, 2023 Options seeks a Finance and Administration Manager who will be responsible for implementing and monitoring all finance...
Admission Officer Required by BNU
Beaconhouse National UniversityFull time Full day
Beaconhouse National University is looking for a dynamic and competent resource as Admission Officer. The incumbent would be primarily responsible to monitor incoming admission related queries via phone calls, BNU social media handles and emails, analyze and follow-up with students...
Consumer & Shopper Content Manager
The Coca-Cola CompanyFull time Full day
Position Overview: The Consumer & Shopper Creative Content Manager is responsible for overseeing the creation and implementation of marketing and advertising content aimed at engaging and appealing to consumers and shoppers. Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities: Develop and execute content strategies:...