Strategic Ads Partnerships Manager
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 1 June 2023
What is the Strategic Ads Partnerships Manager role?
We're seeking a highly motivated and experienced Ads Development Manager to join our Ads team at Jazz. In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end digital ads partnerships management, including demand and supply-side management, campaign operations, pricing, and analytics. You'll work with cross-functional teams such as sales, product, engineering, finance, and analytics to drive growth and improve performance for Jazz's advertising products. The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Products & Growth and will work with team members across product, tech, marketing, finance, and legal.
What does Strategic Ads Partnerships Manager do?
- Develop and execute partnership strategies to meet digital Ad revenue targets, identify new business opportunities, pitch to potential clients, and negotiate contracts.
- Work collaboratively with media agencies and advertisers to grow and maintain a pipeline of opportunities for existing customer accounts.
- Educate clients on products, new solutions, and best practices to drive adoption and grow business partnerships.
- Lead partnership negotiations, and manage executive relationships and integrations with strategic partners.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in digital advertising sales and operations, and use this knowledge to inform strategy and improve performance.
- Build and foster long-term relationships with client decision-makers and media agency counterparts to carry out long-term digital marketing strategies that optimize their advertising growth.
- Focus on new and emerging partnerships within the AdTech domain, including New Demand Partnerships, New Publisher Partnerships, and Technical Partnerships that will enhance the value of Ad products for advertisers.
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal constituents (e.g., product, engineering, sales, legal, PR, etc.) and work with Jazz's cross-functional leadership to define, present, launch, and drive critical partnerships and organizational initiatives.
- Identify and develop forward-thinking data analysis, reporting, and recommendations that align with customer goals. Quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to customers, while handling objections and evaluating campaign effectiveness.
- Manage the end-to-end process of digital ad partnerships, including demand finalization, pricing, campaign setup, implementation, optimization, and reporting.
- Collaborate with partners and in-house teams to manage and optimize Ad campaigns to meet client goals.
- Collaborate with product managers to develop and launch new advertising products and features.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to improve the performance of our advertising products and services through data analysis and experimentation.
- Use data analytics to develop pricing strategies and optimize revenue from advertising campaigns.
- Work with data analysts to develop and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor performance and communicate key insights to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with finance to set up ad revenue booking, reporting, and invoicing.
- Collaborate with data warehouse teams to source AdTech data and provide insights and reports to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with legal and policy teams to ensure compliance with industry regulations and policies.
Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Strategic Ads Partnerships Manager?
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in advertiser/agency partnerships for digital ads, programmatic campaigns, performance marketing, ad operations, or a related field preferably with a large media agency, AdTech company, large digital publisher, or an internet company.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising ecosystem and ad serving platforms.
- Experience with programmatic advertising and demand/supply-side management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience analyzing data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in product management, account management, and/or operations management.
- Familiarity with advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Display & Video 360, Google AdMob, Google Ad Manager for Publishers, or other DSP/SSP platforms.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume