IT Team Coordinator - Remote Job (Fresh Grads also welcome to apply)
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. It will be a huge platform that utilises A.I. to help match students and job seekers to the right opportunities relevant to them from Primary/Grade school to University level as well as language schools and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
We are looking for an experienced IT Team Coordinator to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of our IT team, ensuring that all projects and tasks are completed on time and within budget. You will work closely with the IT Manager and other team members to plan, prioritize, and execute projects, and will be responsible for tracking progress, managing resources, and communicating with stakeholders. Your main goal will be to ensure that the IT team delivers high-quality solutions that meet the needs of the business.
Salary range will depend on your overall academic qualifications and experience post graduation and will be discussed with you should you be shortlisted for the job.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute IT projects and tasks
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to team members and track progress
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Manage resources and budget for IT projects
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure that project goals and objectives are met
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for IT project management
- Ensure that IT projects comply with established standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure that IT solutions meet business needs
- Manage and mentor team members, providing guidance and support as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years of proven experience as an IT Team Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management and team management
- Knowledge of IT project management methodologies and best practices
- Devops experience is a bonus
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality
If you are a proactive and results-driven individual with a passion for IT project management, we want to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Apply now and join our dynamic team!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume