Executive Expert Relations
Insights Driven ResearchFull time Full day
IDR is a tech-enabled platform of over 500,000+ industry leaders across multiple verticals and geographies. We connect consulting firms, life science firms, financial institutions, and corporate clients with vetted subject matter experts to make the right decision.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Expert Relations Executive to manage the company's and external parties' relationships. You will be the one to project the “face” of the company and will be instrumental in enhancing its popularity and trustworthiness.
What will your typical day look like?
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with experts, acting as the main point of contact throughout project engagements.
- Facilitate effective communication between experts and project teams to ensure clarity and alignment.
- Provide guidance and support to experts, addressing their inquiries, concerns, and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure experts are properly briefed on client requirements and project objectives.
- Foster and nurture strong relationships with experts, ensuring they feel valued and supported as part of our network.
- Act as a mediator in case of any conflicts or issues that may arise between experts and IDR.
- Promptly address concerns, working towards a mutually beneficial resolution for all parties involved.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Business Administration Preferably) and 2-3 years of practical experience.
- Proven experience in customer success management, customer relations, or a related role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with experts from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to navigate and resolve conflicts or challenges.
- Proficiency in using CRM software or similar tools to manage expert profiles and engagements.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
06PM - 03AM
Askari Corporate Towers, Gulberg-III
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
FiveRivers TechnologiesFull time Full day
Shoot and edit long-format videos such as interviews, podcasts, and lectures. Edit marketing material for social media and coordinate with the marketing team. Shoot in-house events for social media and assist in in-house productions. Research the latest global trends in...
Fixed Term, Immunization (EPI) Officer, NOB, Lahore, Pakistan # 52328
UNFull time Full day
UNICEF works in some of the world's toughest places to reach the world's most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child,...
Manager- Migration and Displacement
Pakistan Red Crescent Society- PunjabFull time Full day
Posted date 24th May, 2023 Last date to apply 5th June, 2023 Country Pakistan Locations Lahore Category Community & Social Services Position 1 PAKISTAN RED CRESCENT SOCIETY JOB OPPORTUNITY PRCS Punjab Branch Invites Applications for the following position from qualified...