Syngenta Crop ProtectionFull time Full day
To manage day to day Quality Management related activities for ensuring flaw less execution of QMS system
- Analyze test reports and escalate any quality non-conformity for rectification.
- Ensure Quality related documentation and SAP data management is followed.
- Liaison with vendors for calibration and related lab activities.
- Create Batch Analysis Report of all formulated products at Karachi Site & Tollers
- Create and Ensure Testing Report of all incoming packaging materials
- Create and Ensure Physical testing Report of all incoming auxiliaries
- Create and Ensure testing reports of Government Samples
- Supervise to ensure all Quality related controls and checks are implemented and verified at Karachi site & Tollers
- Implementation of HSES policies and standards/guidelines in essential at all the activities being performed at QC lab and elsewhere in the site related to QC function.
- Management of Government Samples database and send monthly update to all concerned stakeholders
- Preparation of lab reagents
- Ensure that required PPEs should be available in good and valid condition
- Ensure that all HSE related gadgets in QC i.e. fume hood, emergency showers to maintained as required
- AMS Management : AMS Inventory management, ensure timely availability for existing and new products
- Manage artwork development QC related input
- Manage QC reference room, QC retention samples management through labelling, archiving and logging
- Manage QC related documentation creation, archive etc.
- Instrumental in implementation of HSE related initiate at QC lab
- Ensure that all related Syngenta HSEQ guide lines & standards to be implemented at site QC lab
- Take ownership of calibration of Site instruments calibration procedures
- Accelerated and real time stability of assigned packaging development projects
- Ensure to implement basic HSE requirements in all QC activities i.e. availability of updated Products MSDS at site QC lab
- Actively identify and report HSE related hazardous and near misses to site HSE and line Manager
- MSc Chemistry from reputed university
- Knowledge of Quality Management QC,QA, TQM
- Fresh or 1 Year manufacturing environment experience in a Quality as Analyst/officer
- Good command on computer based documentation
- Good presentation skills
- Good coordination skills across various levels of management
- Hand of Knowledge of HPLC, GC and other equipment like (Karl Fischer, Density meter, Viscosity meter)
- Testing experience of Raw material and finished goods.
Note: This is a Contractual position.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume
Lead Frontend Engineer
SastaticketFull time Full day
Description We are looking for an experienced Lead Frontend Engineer, for our Karachi Head office, with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices. The incumbent must have...
Clifton Medical Services, Aga Khan University HospitalFull time Full day
Introduction The Aga Khan University Hospital in addition to its five Hospitals creates access through its Outreach Services which include Clinical Laboratories, Outpatient Medical Centres, Pharmacy services, Home Health and other services. Outreach Services are designed to provide primary to...
Consultant (Civil Engineer)
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Purpose of the Consultancy/Background Purpose of the consultancy is to get the refurbishment of health Centres as per quality standards/specifications and to oversee the refurbishment works at provincial level Planned timelines (subject to confirmation) 3 months, to start from July...