Senior Talent Sourcing Consultant
CiklumFull time Full day
Ciklum is looking for a Senior Talent Sourcing Consultant to join our team full-time in Islamabad.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
- Search and engage both passive and active talent for assigned pool of vacancies
- Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to develop and implement effective candidate sourcing strategies
- Combine and activate various technical tools and sources depending on search specifics
- Perform screening interviews to assess preliminary technical skill sets with suggested action items on how to progress the candidate forward
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates in terms of current and future hiring needs through on-going relationship management
- Higher degree (technical OR IT is a plus)
- At least 6 months of experience in recruitment / HR
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Strong communicator, ability to influence others
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.Post a resume