Health Officer (Grade – 16)
Pakistan Red Crescent Society, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Provincial BranchFull time Full day
30th August, 2023
Last date to apply
5th September, 2023
Health - Medical and Nursing
Scope / Purpose of the Position:
The organization is responding to the recent flooding crisis in Pakistan. As we transition from relief to recovery phase, we are assembling a core team which will be responsible for the planning and execution of this recovery plan within the provinces.
Specific Duties, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
- Assisting in the implementation and coordination of recovery plan, liaising with provincial health teams.
- Drafting project reports and relevant documents for dissemination of information to stakeholders.
- Responsible for procurement of all essential items and their timely dispatch to targeted areas, coordinating with logistics department. Regular follow-ups for this purpose to ensure seamless coordination.
- Record keeping of all data, ensuring quality checks, and eliminating any errors. Forwarding these documents to the relevant departments as necessary.
- Assisting in arranging trainings and workshops for capacity building of provincial health teams and field staff.
- Regular coordination with provincial and district chapters to ensure any challenges are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assisting on monitoring visits to the field.Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
Bachelor’s degree in nursing, public health or health-related field from recognized institution.
Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field / position.
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experience in capacity building and trainings of health service providers.
- Sound knowledge of commonly used software.
- Exceptional team player (service oriented), able to work in stressful situation.
- Flexibility to adapt to fast changing circumstances.
- Team management skills.
Maximum age limit 45 Years
31st December, 2023
As and when required to project areas.
Terms and Conditions
- Selection will be made on merit
- Applications with incomplete information will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/Interview.
- Original documents must be produced at the time of test/Interview.
- PRCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- Pakistan Red Crescent Society reserves the right to postpone or cancel the whole process without assigning any reason.
Local candidates and those having past association with Pakistan Red Crescent Society & Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement will be given preference.