Livelihood Officer (Grade 16)
Pakistan Red Crescent Society, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Provincial BranchFull time Full day
30th August, 2023
Last date to apply
5th September, 2023
Livelihood officer will be responsible for providing assistance to the line manager on account of Livelihood programming implementation and capacity building initiatives.
Specific Duties, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
1. To assist development of livelihood plan of action in the flood affected District.
2. To conduct need assessment, and provide assistance in development of concept notes, project proposal and budget.
3. Assist in preparation of monthly, annual and end-of-project narrative reports and other reports as required.
4. Work in a team to monitor program’s progress using the program indicator tracking tables.
5. Provide program update and information as required to line manager to assist with dissemination of information to management and donors.
6. Assist the line manager for networking with partner, NGOs, donor delegations and UN agencies.
7. Provide support to line manager to provide technical support on Livelihood, and Food Security coordinating with other actors and sectors, ensuring good practice and accountability to beneficiaries.
8. Perform all project activities (financial and narrative) and ensure the compliance of all activities in due time.
9. To use the “Livelihood guidelines, tools kit “and adapt some of the tools to their context and procedures, as well adapt some of the tools to resilience intervention programming.
10. Provide support in provincial level Livelihood related working group meetings.
11. Implementation of Plan of Action (POA).
To do any task assigned by the management
Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or in related discipline from recognized institutions.
Minimum 1 Year experience in related field like Livelihood, CVA, Disaster risk Management, Food security and nutrition.
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
Maximum age limit 45 Years
31st December, 2023
As and when required to project areas.
Terms and Conditions
- Selection will be made on merit
- Applications with incomplete information will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/Interview.
- Original documents must be produced at the time of test/Interview.
- PRCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- Pakistan Red Crescent Society reserves the right to postpone or cancel the whole process without assigning any reason.
Local candidates and those having past association with Pakistan Red Crescent Society & Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement will be given preference.