Hiring of Audit Firm
CABI (Regional Bioscience Centre Pakistan)Full time Full day
4th September, 2023
Last date to apply
10th September, 2023
CABI - Regional Bioscience Centre, Pakistan invites sealed bids from qualified and experienced Audit consulting firms for the provision of services for Audit as per below scope of work.
Scope of Work
The scope of the external audit will encompass a thorough review of our financial statements, internal controls, and compliance with relevant regulations. This will ensure that our financial reporting is accurate, reliable, and in accordance with the applicable accounting standards. The audit process should identify any potential areas for improvement in our financial practices.
- A reputable Chartered Accountancy firm with demonstrated experience in providing external audit services.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, auditing standards, and relevant legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to provide insightful recommendations for process enhancements.
- Effective communication skills to ensure a smooth collaboration and presentation of audit findings to management.
CA firms are required to submit their proposal by providing the following information;
- Overview of their firm, including its history, team, and relevant experience in conducting external audits.
- Methodology they would employ for conducting the audit, including key steps and timelines.
- Sample audit reports or case studies showcasing the firm's past audit engagements and the value delivered.
- Financial proposal outlining the fees and any additional costs associated with the audit.
- References from clients who have previously utilized their external audit services.
All documents must be submitted to Chairman Procurement Committee at P.O. Box No. 8. G.P.O. Rawalpindi or CABI Opposite 1-A, Data Gunj Baksh road, Satellite Town, Rawalpindi by close of business 12 September, 2023. CABI - Regional Bioscience Centre Pakistan reserves the right to accept and/or reject any or all applications before the formal contract signing due to any operational changes. Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further process of selection. Please note that no softcopies / emails will be entertained and blacklisted firms are not eligible to apply.