Buch International HospitalFull time Full day
A State of the Art Hospital in Multan.
The hospital is designed to provide Quality Healthcare in a Safe, Comfortable and Welcoming environment, for the Patients and Staff. This project provides a golden opportunity to the medical professionals to be a part of a world class hospital.
The Lab Technologist will be directly reporting to the Senior Lab Technologist. Duties would include but are not limited to the following:
- Discusses and facilities requested investigations with the Primary Physician of the case as required and conduct complicated tests for QA
- Ensures readiness of all reports/findings for the reporting pathologist within the stipulated time
- Communicates the reports to the reporting pathologist/in charge as soon as ready
- Provides urgent reports to patients/attendants/physicians as per policy.
Preventive / Promotive:
- Ensures compliance of SOPs particularly on Infection Control, Waste Management, etc.
- Ensures that equipment being used is clean/sterilized.
- Ensures that all staff performing tests or participating in the procedures is physically well protected by using PPE e.g. wearing proper dress i.e. gowns, masks, caps, gloves, and shoes, etc.
Teaching / Supervision:
- Trains and supervises the subordinate staff for compliance with work-related SOPs / Protocols/instructions
Remains on call after working hours
- Checks the punctuality & performance of the subordinate staff as per JD's sops & SMP's
- Ensures the responsible staff regularly upkeeps/cleans the section & maintains electro-medical equipment to ensure their functionality at all the time
- Ensures that the supplies of chemicals/kits/reagents & consumables etc. are regularly replenished
- Ensures technical assistance to the management for procuring equipment/kits as needed
- Writes Performance Evaluation Reports of subordinate staff
- Performs any other professional duty assigned by the in-charge
BSc/BS (Hons) Medical Lab Technology (MLT) from HEC recognized Institute
Experience: Minimum 04 years relevant working experience with renowned organizations
Compliance: Commitment towards the hospital values
- Patient care focused approach to work and service quality
- Integrity and a professional attitude
- Ability to do detailed work and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Methodical approach to the work, analyzing results, establishing procedures & specialized instruments for accurate and precise testing
- Interpersonal communication skills and computer skills
- Willing to work in shift duties