Sapphire Consulting ServicesFull time Full day
Our company is looking for an Angular Developer with experience of a minimum of 1 to 2 years to join our team.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Angular (version 14+).
- Create reusable Angular components and ensure responsive UI design.
- Integrate RESTful APIs and third-party services into applications.
- Manage application state using Angular services or RxJS.
- Write unit tests, debug code, and optimize application performance.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and resolve compatibility issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet project goals.
- Deploy applications to production environments and troubleshoot deployments.
- Stay updated on Angular releases and web development trends.
- Maintain code quality, and documentation, and address security concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Proficient in using version control systems like Git to manage codebase.
- Experience in creating responsive web applications that work seamlessly on various devices and screen sizes.
- In-depth knowledge of Angular's component-based architecture and the ability to create reusable components and modules.
- Familiarity with state management libraries/tools like NgRx, Redux, RxJS or Angular services for managing application state.
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs and third-party services into Angular applications.
- Proficient in writing unit tests for Angular components and using debugging tools to identify and resolve issues.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to address them.
- Knowledge of build tools like Angular CLI and experience with deploying Angular applications to production environments.
- Ability to optimize Angular applications for speed and efficiency.
- Strong coding standards and code quality practices, including code reviews and documentation.
- A knack for problem-solving and a strong analytical mindset to tackle complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest Angular versions, trends, and best practices in web development.
- Knowledge of other front-end libraries and frameworks (React, jQuery and Vue.js) and backend technologies (Spring Boot) is a plus.
Interested candidates should send their resumes/profiles to ([email protected])
Senior Executive - International Customer Success Analytics
NielsenIQFull time Full day
Job Description We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between NielsenIQ and...
Specialist, FCC Surveillance & Monitoring
Standard CharteredFull time Full day
Job : Operations Primary Location : Africa & Middle East-Pakistan-Karachi Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posting Date : 22/Sep/2023, 5:30:05 AM Unposting Date : 29/Sep/2023, 5:59:00 PM Processes Day to day processing of Transaction Monitoring (TM) cases in...
Digital Transformation Manager
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)Full time Full day
Digital Transformation Manager job is available in Karachi for a well-reputed company. The ideal candidate should have a master’s/bachelor’s degree in IT/Computer science with at least 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in digital transformation with a proven track...