Expert Product Development
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 15th September 2023
What is Expert Product Development?
Expert Product Development will be responsible for the day to day product development activities at Jazz. This role is part of the product development team which is housed under Product Development & PMO vertical within marketing department. The team is mainly responsible for handling projects belonging to various domains including commercial, finance, marketing, customer experience, digital, technology and regulatory.
The role reports directly to the Head of Product Development and Innovation with an extended team of 06 team members.
What does Expert Product Development do?
- Day-to-day product development activities
- Effectively managing conflicts in relevance to Project constraints of time, cost and quality
- Working closely with technology teams for the project delivery within the defined timelines and cost
- End to End Implementation and launch of new projects and products
- Reporting project statuses to upper management for decision making
- Developing and maintaining project plans and establishment of priorities
- Product Portfolio management for tracking and regular updates
- SOX compliance tracking for internal and external product launch audits
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Product Development?
- Business solution architect and converting business requirements into possible technical solutions ensuring cost saving and optimal timelines
- Creating new ideas and Business Requirement Document for various organizational requirements.
- Initiating, gathering and subsequent implementation of requirements by collaborating with different departments and utilizing various project management tools.
- Effectively coordinating & communicating various organizational stakeholders for seamless project delivery.
- Adding value to product delivery by proposing alternative approaches to complex problems ensuring cost optimization.
- Knowledge of telecom products, project management, BSS systems and expertise in core telecom business processes
- Ability to lead large, medium, and small-scale projects.
- Enthusiastic and thoughtful communicator and collaborator with the tech and non-tech teams.
- Reporting project activities and reviewing progress of projects on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis and present to management for decision making.
- Leading and conducting comprehensive UAT of newly developed/changed system functionalities, VAS services and products.
- Someone with at least five years of strong product development and project management background.
- The candidate should have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering or IT with addition qualification in Project Management.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.