Website Content Writer
ZonesFull time Full day
We’re looking for a dedicated website content writer to create and monitor content for the company website. The content writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics, adjusting content as needed, and regularly updating the company's website. This role requires a strong knowledge of SEO framework and following editorial guidelines when creating content. This individual would have a technology background or an understanding of technology, will help communicate our brand voice and be responsible for promoting our world-class IT services and offerings by helping us inform and educate clients about our products and services.
This position will report to the Director of Multimedia, Learning, and Brand. The role will be based in our Zones Pakistan office.
The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
The Website Content Writer is primarily expected to:
Meet deadlines and establish priorities that maintain a productive workflow.
- Meet production levels established by the manager.
- Follow standard production procedures to maximize productivity and resources.
- Manage time effectively, anticipating challenges and deadlines.
- Consistently review procedures and work habits to minimize downtime.
- Set and reevaluate priorities as needed.
- Write accurate content based on the information requested.
- Use accurate product names, manufacturer names, and relevant content.
- Write copy that meets legal and ethical standards.
- Ensure disclaimers and promotional text meet legal standards.
- Use established trademarks and brand standards.
- Proofread and spell-check copy during production.
- Ensure appropriate, consistent, and accurate use of the Zones brand, tone, and voice.
- Increase exposure and awareness of the Zones brand.
- Strive for error-free execution of Zones and vendor brand standards.
- Research and use proper logos, naming, and trademarks in ads and other collateral.
- Write compelling copy that evokes a direct response from the targeted audience.
- Implement copywriting best practices while collaborating with designers.
- Understand and distinguish between specific target audiences.
- Must have the ability to translate technical terms into a conversational tone.
- Research to obtain information from relevant resources and determine a product or solution's key selling features.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Keep up with the latest industry trends.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience's attention.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address the company's current content gaps.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
Education, certifications, and technology requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Knowledge and execution of the structure and content of the English language.
- Portfolio of published articles.
Competent computer skills to perform essential functions using Microsoft Office products.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and services
- Attention to detail to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency in writing.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented verbally.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Preference is given to understanding IT technology and having a technology background.
Experience writing for U.S. or U.K.-based organizations.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce accurate results.
- Identify problems and review related information to develop options and implement solutions.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
Who You Are:
- Strong written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Extreme attention to detail to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Ability to establish effective processes and manage your workload.
- Someone who is fun, creative, and fits the team's culture.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Gratuity and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture
If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Job Timings: 8PM - 5AM Pakistan time