Data Entry Operator (Volunteer)
Action Against HungerFull time Full day
12th September, 2023
Last date to apply
18th September, 2023
This volunteer based position with a stipend of PKR 41800/- per month
Bachelor's Degree in Software engineering, Computer science or IT or any other relevant field. Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with data entry, data cleaning, data analysis and data reporting on multiple platforms
Mission 1 Achieve maximum target of data entry and data cleaning.
Data Entry Operator areresponsible for:
- Ensure quality data entry of data collection
- Manage and maintain data and provide as per need.
- Provide feedback on data collection on daily basis
- Enter at least 70 to 90 forms per day
- Ensure data cleaning along with data entry
- To provide quality data to the Data field supervisors
- Attend orientation, feedback sessions of every day task
- Highly organized individual, punctual, capable of handling data collection smoothly, meeting deadlines, and managing time effectively.
- Manage issues related to the task in during data entry and report to supervisor.
- Follow confidentiality and security procedures and ensure transparency of data.
- Ensure validity and reliability of collected data.
- Archive data on the daily basis in soft as well as in hard.
- Report to supervisor on the daily basis.
Mission 2: Ensure compliance with ACFs gender equality, child protection sensitivity and Safeguarding policies
This position is responsible for:
- Read and ensure a full understanding of ACFs Gender, Child Protection and other safeguarding policies
- Implement all work related activities with a gender, inclusion and child protection lens
- Help build an inclusive office environment where people do not feel disadvantaged or judged according to their gender or limited due to manageable disability
This is a non-contractual document and it may evolve according to the needs of the mission
Action against Hunger is committed to the prevention of risks related to abuse, sexual exploitation and the promotion of gender equality and its diversity. The Pakistan Mission encourages the application of the women / men / transgender/ disabled workers. Action Against Hunger's recruitment process is free of charge, no compensation of any form shall be requested from a candidate. It reflects the major policies and its charter through its professionalism and impartiality. If you observe behavior in opposition to these values during this process, please report it to the appropriate teams. All persons hired by Action Against Hunger will also be checked for compliance with the "anti-terrorist" lists, while respecting the rights of employees and the confidentiality of personal data.