Digital Marketing Expert
DMK Consultancy InternationalFull time Full day
Category: Marketing Career Level: Experienced Number of Vacancies: 1 Required Qualification: BBA, MBA (Marketing) Required Certification: Required Experience (years): 2 Salary Per Month: Negotiable Allowances Offered: Required Gender: Male Last Date: 30-Sep-2023 Location: Karachi, Pakistan Job Description:
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Execute and manage digital marketing campaigns across various channels such as [mention specific channels like social media, email, paid advertising, etc.].
- Conduct keyword research and optimize website content for SEO.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of digital marketing efforts using various analytics tools.
- Create and manage engaging content for social media platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in digital marketing.
- Proficiency in [mention relevant tools or platforms like Google Analytics, SEO tools, social media management tools, etc.].
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive marketing decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Front End Software Engineer
talent ibexFull time Full day
Job Overview We are seeking a talented and passionate Front End Software Engineer to join our team. As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a crucial role in crafting beautiful and user-friendly web interfaces. You should be well-versed in HTML5,...
Analyst, Strategy and Planning, Marketing
VisaFull time Full day
Company Description Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the...
Specialist, FCC Surveillance & Monitoring
Standard CharteredFull time Full day
Job : Operations Primary Location : Africa & Middle East-Pakistan-Karachi Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posting Date : 22/Sep/2023, 5:30:05 AM Unposting Date : 29/Sep/2023, 5:59:00 PM Processes Day to day processing of Transaction Monitoring (TM) cases in...