Experience Design Lead
GSKFull time Full day
Posted Date: Sep 12 2023
This role will be responsible for designing & planning of campaign user journeys. Experience Design & OC Journey Orchestrator person will activate & scale new channels, perform cross-channel orchestration, define channel strategy, and measure channel effectiveness to craft an Omnichannel (OC) customer experience. The person will be a people manager and will have 1-3 direct reportees.
Major stakeholders: BUDs, Sales, Marketing, Commercial Operations (ComOps), Medical, Tech/IT, OC POD
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
User Journey & Experience Management
- Designs campaign user journeys with the right touchpoints, frequency & sequencing, leveraging HCP 360 and behaviour-based personas; designs holistic, OC customer experience delivery ecosystem with maximized reach & impact.
- Provides overall direction for enhancing CX by analyzing business objectives and customer needs as well as developing, communicating, and implementing business strategies and practices whilst driving continuous improvement in CX tools, documentation, and processes.
- Ensures that digital and physical interactions are consistent, using technology and digital solutions; establishes a closed loop feedback strategy to create a meaningful engagement.
- Develops high-level customer experience roadmap; sets prioritization rules and develops guidelines for improving customer experience.
- Monitors the performance of various internal & external platforms like GSK owned web portal for HCPs/ 3P/ Other Brand.com pages to improve the user experience.
- Leads channel strategy/action plan and ensures improvement in quality of customer interactions though improved cross-channel orchestration & personalization.
- Identifies opportunities to establish new channels (voice, chatbots, social etc.) based on customer preferences and formulates strategies to scale them.
- Provides recommendations on GSK owned and non-GSK owned channels (e.g., site, email, paid social); works closely with Tech to improve channel experience and raises any risks/concerns/business implications of channel choices.
Customer Insights & Analytics
- Leverages CX framework, insights from customer data & information from different channels (e.g., Sales team feedback, social media, market trends, NPS scores etc.) and external market research reports for trends to adjust customer engagement strategy.
- Acts as the voice of the customer to inform brand strategy, ensuring the tactical plan successfully addresses CX challenges and opportunities.
- Tracks performance of activities, campaign user journeys & respective channels and acts as an expert, providing suggestions to respective brand teams on how to continually optimize.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to use the appropriate GSK supported tools and ensures all functions & Business partners are kept informed of certain channel/campaign objectives.
- Guides on the execution of an orchestrated campaign user journey
Experience & Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or any other related discipline. MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of recommended total experience, including 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in digital marketing, brand management, omnichannel engagement, or customer experience.
- Digital Marketing Certifications
- Data Analytics Certifications
- Project Management Certifications
Skills & Knowledge:
- Campaign Management: Ability to support OC campaigns with designing user journeys and orchestrating right set of channels basis HCP insights/feedback.
- Channel Strategy & Management: Ability to devise an effective plan for engaging with HCPs through their preferred channels (e.g., emails/WhatsApp/calls/social media/F2F etc.) in the right frequency and sequence.
- Customer Journey Mapping: Ability to visualize and analyze the various touchpoints and interactions with the HCPs and act on it to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Customer Experience Management: Ability to design and manage the HCP experiences across all touchpoints and channels in the campaign user journey to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Marketing Analytics & Customer Insights: Ability to gain insights into the performance of campaign user journeys and its impact on customer experience, by analyzing various CX metrics, customer feedback/NPS, etc.
- User Interface (UI Design): Ability to design appropriate user interfaces for various HCP engagement platforms/applications/ software, such as website, apps, emails, chatbots etc.
- Digital Marketing: Ability to engage with HCPs through various digital channels, such as search engines (SEO/SEM), social media, emails, websites, etc. to increase the reach & engagement, and enhance the customer experience.
- Data Analysis and Synthesis: Ability to analyze information, draw conclusions, generate solutions, and evaluate outcomes to refine campaign user journeys and channels usage.
- Design Thinking: Ability to understand & analyse HCPs’ behaviour/needs/preferences and OC campaign goals/objectives to suggest appropriate journeys and right set of channels for engagement, on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly across teams, levels and functions to enable success of the OC journey in the LOC (country)
- Ability to manage complexity of planning process & deliver outcomes basis plans.
- Ability to understand and break down problems & approach them with a solution mindset to enable decisions for making HCP experience journeys simpler in line with organization strategy.
- Ability to be decisive, result oriented and effective in communication across stakeholder groups.
- Ability to think laterally and innovatively to generate alternative & efficient ways of achieving OC outcomes and challenge the status quo.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Expertise in Marketing automation tools like SFMC, Pardot
- Familiarity with CRMs like Veeva, Salesforce
- Familiarity with Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Data tools like Claravine
- LI-GSK #omnichannel
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organization where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.