Medical Record Officer
Buch International HospitalFull time Full day
A State of the Art Hospital in Multan.
The hospital is designed to provide Quality Healthcare in a Safe, Comfortable and Welcoming environment, for the Patients and Staff. This project provides a golden opportunity to the medical professionals to be a part of a world class hospital.
BIH value equality in our team and recruit from all sections of the community.
Minimum Graduation or 16 years of qualification in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, or related field
Experience: 1 - 2 years in addressing & resolving patient complaints and experience of working with medical records in a healthcare setting
Complaint Management Skills:
- Strong understanding of patient complaint management processes, including regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effectively addressing and resolving patient complaints.
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, healthcare laws and regulations, and health information technology.
- Proficiency in using Electronic Health Record systems
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with healthcare providers, administrators, and staff.