Senior Medical Officer - General Surgery
Buch International HospitalFull time Full day
A State of the Art Hospital in Multan.
The hospital is designed to provide Quality Healthcare in a Safe, Comfortable and Welcoming environment, for the Patients and Staff. This project provides a golden opportunity to the medical professionals to be a part of a world class hospital.
BIH value equality in our team and recruit from all sections of the community.
As post holder, you are responsible for the tasks such as but not limited to:
- To assist in all aspects of surgical services.
- To assist as first assistant to the surgeons whilst in the operating theatre.
- To assist in the clinical care of post-operatives patients and advice patients all aspects of care.
- To develop relevant clinical competence and undertake clinical duties within theatre, ward, and out patient settings.
- To provide patients with sufficient information to obtain valid, informed consent and take patient through the consent process.
- Should be physically present inside the hospital during his duty hours.
- In case of emergency can only leave premises after informing consultant on call and arranging adequate physical cover.
- Responsible for seeing surgical patients in ER and discussing with the consultant on call about plan of treatment.
- Plan must be documented in ER file and communicated to ER SMO.
- Responsible for writing history, physical examination and detailed plan o admitted patient.
- Must do round twice on admitted patients and identify their concerns.
- All critical patients must be discussed with primary consultant for that patient.
- Will assist consultant in OR for major cases.
- Must make sure that at the end of case consultant has put operative notes and documented postop plan for the patient also, specimen if any must be handed over to the family with filled specimen proforma.
- Any Other Tasks Assigned By HOD
MBBS & FCPS Training in General Surgery with valid PMDC registration
Experience: Must have completed FCPS training in a recognized tertiary care Hospital