Service Delivery Manager
EricssonFull time Full day
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager who will be ensuring the accurate delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered CS services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
What you will do
- Work closely with and secure customer contract fulfilment.
- Collaborate and manage relationships.
- Distribute information to internal partners and call out delivery Issues.
- Stay up to date with financial data.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Identify add-on sales opportunities.
- Assist in the development of a service proposal.
- Participate in knowledge-sharing activities.
- Collect and document customer requirements.
You will bring!
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom), PMP, MBA
- Min years of experience: 10 Years+
- Domain-experience: BSS, OSS, RAN, Core
- Market insight
- Financial analysis skills
- Negotiation and argumentation
- You possess Sales process and hardware services knowledge.
- Change and improvement management skills.
- You have strong business understanding and Ericsson business knowledge.
- Financial competence and skills
- You will promote knowledge-sharing and mentoring.
- Trade compliance knowledge
- Responsible for delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- You will drive Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Leading & Supervising
- Deciding & initiating action
- Working with multi-vendor environment
- Handling 3PPs
- Handling Emergencies and urgent requests outside of working hours.
- You are capable of coping with pressures & setbacks.
- Promote networking.
- Additional Requirements:
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Pakistan (PK) || Pakistan : Federal : Islamabad
Req ID: 734493