ChevronFull time Full day
Total Number of Openings1
- Evaluation of new credit requests for customers.
- Evaluation to enhance credit limit of existing customers.
- Act as secretary to the Credit Committee
- Ensuring meeting CECL requirement
- Accounting and reporting of credit KPIs and its commentary to the Region and in-country team
- maintain close coordination with sales field staff and channel managers in managing credit related issues on day-to-day basis.
- Working, reporting and accounting for bad debts.
- monitoring and reporting of Past dues to the business team for prompt collection
- approving and coordination to address credit violation
- customer accounting reconciliation as and when required to resolve a dispute or query from customer.
- handling of audit queries both internal and external.
- Income tax assessment details
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Lease Accounting meeting IFRS 16 requirements for statutory books and US GAAP for management reporting.
- liaise with BUs to physical count and reconciling with Asset register
- creation of new projects in SAP
- monitoring and accounting for Asset under Construction and timely capitalization on completion of capita projects
- other accounting and finance tasks as and when assigned by the Finance Head.
- Partial handling of opex bills and full handling of capex bills for vendor payments.
- Evaluates credit risk
- Prepares recommendations for credit lines for referral up the decision chain.
- Customer account management services for Pakistan business channels in local ERP,
- Requests, collects, and monitors security held against exposure. Utilizes the e-Credit system and ensure timely update of credit limit and approvals. .
- Interacts with regional C&RM team to implement the recent / updated practices.
- Manage and leverage AR dashboard.
- Handles Customer Master data maintenance
- Conducts monthly Credit Board meetings and serves as systems expert in resolving issues and aligning the calculation
- Prepares AFDA calculations and books and reconciles entries.
- Expand usage of electronic payment methods and EDI usage. Continually strives for process efficiencies and reduce costs to deliver credit services.
- Fixed Asset Management:
- All fixed asset related operations such as, preparation of capitalization status for the month including creation go AR / WBS, capitalization/transfer of AUC to fixed assets for the month.
- Verification of Disposal Request documents for sale/write-off of assets and follow-up for the ET (equipment transfers document) to be posted in SAP.
- Ensure timely Close-out of ER and capitalization of company’s investments
- Lease accounting under IFRS 16
- Bills against Capex (ag. PO & Non-PO bills)
- Retention money bills
- AR Expense bills
- Advance Payments
- LC payments relating to capex related imported items
- Timely reconciling, analyzing and clearing of all GL accounts relevant to my area of work.
- Working with colleagues in resolving issues related to Fixed Asset / Project System raised by end users.
- Provide reconciliation, disclosures and related samples related to the annual audit as well as internal audit
- Lease Accounting:
- As per the new IFRS-16 Standard, ensure all the adjustments related to Right out Use – Assets and ROU Liabilities in STAT books in close coordination with FSS Lease accounting team at month end to ensure
- Follow up for sign off from Business units on operating leases / contracts on quarterly basis as part of ASC 842 and share it with FSS lease accounting team
- Participate in SOX documentation related to all Finance procedures
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Default Terms and Conditions
We respect the privacy of candidates for employment. This Privacy Notice sets forth how we will use the information we obtain when you apply for a position through this career site. If you do not consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice, please do not submit information to us.
Please access the linked document, select the country where you are applying for employment, then acknowledge that you have read and agree to the country specific statement by checking the box below.