WärtsiläFull time Full day
Wärtsilä is leading the transition towards a 100% renewable energy future. We Wärtsilians help our customers unlock the value of energy transition by optimizing their energy systems and future-proofing their assets. Did you know Wärtsilä has delivered 74 GW of power plant capacity and more than 80 energy storage systems in 180 countries around the world?
In this fast-changing world of energy, we are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services - together. Want to join the ride?
- Supports the Shift Engineer/ Maintenance engineer in maintenance & repair activities.
- All planned maintenance and unplanned activities.
- Permitting compliance with safety requirements and liaison and coordination with other departments as required.
- Ensures equipment, materials, and tools are on hand for work execution.
- Reports resources and time utilized, job scope expansion, rework, or deferred maintenance as required.
- Keeping all tasks & activities logged and updated.
- Implementation of routine PM checks including vibration & temperature inspections on rotating equipment and ensuring logging or recording of all readings.
- Repairs to other static equipment as required; valves, pipe-work, pressure vessels and tanks, etc.
- Supervises On-site Contractor work execution inclusive of crane rigging and lifting operations as designated.
Qualification & experience requirements:
- DAE Mechanical with 4 years of relevant industrial experience
Other desired Skills:
- Mechanical Maintenance experience of the HFO power plant and its auxiliaries is a must.
- Prior experience of the Wartsila W46 engine is an advantage.
- Understanding of workplace safety.
- Good Cultural knowledge
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Awareness
- Problem-solving & decision-making
Job Location: LPTL, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Why you and us:
We at Wärtsilä believe in empowerment, ownership, and taking responsibility for our work. We support each other’s growth and co-creation is the true basis of our innovation. We have the courage to see opportunities and take initiative.
We are authentic and honest, and we strongly believe in a diverse and inclusive work community where everyone can be their true self. We don’t always get it right the first time, and if mistakes are made, we make sure to learn and grow from them. We want everyone to voice their opinions freely. That is why we have built an environment that empowers you and everyone around you, and where you can feel safe and cared for. Are you eager to be part of this ambition?
You will be a part of a global organization with a local presence and work in an exciting and dynamic working environment with highly motivated and skilled co-workers. We offer interesting and challenging work tasks, as well as personal and professional development in a great team.
Last application date: 27/09/2023
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.