Senior Community Management Associate
CareemFull time Full day
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About The Team:
Careem's Community Management is the most successful team for providing the best-in-class digital customer experience. It’s a team of award-winning community management specialists who make memes, go viral, have fun, and stay on the ball 24/7 for all the Captains, Customers, and other stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Build and execute captain communication plans for our digital assets (social media posts, push notifications, in-app stories and etc)
- Achieving and sustaining digital CX measures such as SLA, CSAT, and Social Sentiment
- Fully understand social media tool’s (training will be provided) technicality, to produce better work all around
- Use analytical tools to identify the special trends and causes
- Ability to deal with data, insights and create reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage FTE requirements in a multi-skill environment
- Engage with Customers and Captains on our Social Media pages, humanizing the Careem brand and elevating overall Social Media engagement, reputation, and status
- Problem-solving abilities and escalating the complaints accordingly
- Understand the business stakeholder requirements on operational SLA’s
- Initiate engagement ideas in line with the ongoing trends and campaigns
What You'll Need
- At least 2 years of experience in Social Media Marketing and Community Management
- Ability to create engaging content; knowledge of meme marketing is a huge plus
- Outgoing personality: sociable, articulate, positive, talkative, and eager to support our customers and captains
- Overall: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure
- Ability to use project management tool like asana for managing cross functional tasks
- Writing skills: excellent use of language (both English and Urdu) matched with proper customer relations and content creation
- Willingness to work on a shift basis: Community Management is a 24/7 job. The CM Department allocates times and shifts to each member of the team on a rotational basis, this includes evening and night shifts, weekends, and public holidays
- Ability to think quickly
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.