Analyst - Insights & Analytics
ZonesFull time Full day
Analyst - Insights & Analytics
The ideal candidate will be able to apply knowledge of sales and customer data, as well as plan performance, across multiple lines of business and selling roles to develop insights and key factors driving business performance.
The candidate will leverage training in statistics and work alongside business stakeholders developing and testing hypotheses to solve a wide variety of business challenges. Driven by curiosity and a passion to learn, you thrive in situations where you can bring clarity to ambiguous and multi-faceted problems. A logical thinker who can learn new programming languages, computing applications or data sources with limited support.
Responsible for analyzing complex data and possess intermediate to advanced expertise in data mining, Business Intelligence, data modelling, and visualization tools (specifically, Power BI).
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Acts as an internal consulting resource for business partners and broader analyst community for applying leading techniques, interpreting data, understanding implications for business function strategy, tactics and ongoing operations.
- Creates and manages complex dashboards, using insights from data exploration to build comprehensive findings with advanced visualizations (using Power BI or other Business Intelligence Tools) and insights.
- Implements leading and lagging metrics ensuring timely deliverables and performance tracking on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Demonstrate forward thinking by anticipating and remediating potential roadblocks, comprehending the bigger picture of the business strategy.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with sales leadership to influence field execution.
- Develop actionable insight presentations for business partners and answer complex questions.
- Develop a close collaboration with technology partners to strengthen alignment between business data applications, implications and technical architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably MS Computer Science
- 2+ years’ experience working with end-users and key stakeholders in reporting and analytics roles.
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to navigate large and complex data sets, making insightful observations and identifying relevant patterns.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with executives and other internal stakeholders, catering to various levels of analytical proficiency
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Consistent track record of delivering exceptionally high-quality software on large, complex, cross-functional projects.
- Experience with building backend systems to support mobile applications preferred.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Gratuity, and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
At Zones, work is more than a job –with an exciting career with a global team who are client-centric, has a passion for tech, and embrace change and lifelong learning in a collab culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!