Sales Officer - South
AkzoNobelFull time Full day
Date: Sep 14, 2023
Location: Karachi, PK
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
- To achieve annual volume/revenue/CM targets line-wise as agreed with RSMs for specific areas /territories.
- Handling of distributors/retailers on a regular basis
- Responsible for meeting debtor targets as agreed with RSM on a monthly basis
- Overdue reduction as per agreed target
- Agree strategy /plan with RSM in order to reduce cheque bouncing
- Ensure that all statements of accounts of customers/dealers within the area are duly signed every month
- Expand connections with dealers and customers to meet targets
- Solve market issues amicably under the supervision of RSM
- Ensure to provide clarity after formal approval from RSM on discounts(monthly, annual special schemes) to the customers
- Ensure proper communication to all customers about ongoing foreign schemes given by the company
- Install post machines as agreed with RSM
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance and values, and HSE as per company policy
- 3-6 years of sales experience
- Willingness to travel to various locations, even on short notice
- Responsible, hard-working, with strong analytical skills
- Familiar with MS Office advance
- At least Bachelor's degree from a reputable institute
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Requisition ID: 33856