Regional Technology Head
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L4
Last date to apply: 24th September, 2023
What is Regional Technology Head?
As a Regional Technology Head at Jazz, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our largest region, serving over 20 million subscribers. You will be responsible for maintaining a resilient and robust network infrastructure, delivering exceptional quality of service, and enhancing the overall subscriber experience.
What does Regional Technology Head do?
Lead the regional technical operations team in tandem with Commercial division, ensuring seamless coordination to achieve our key business performance indicators (KPIs). This includes initiatives to enhance profitability, foster growth, and capitalize on emerging opportunities. The Regional Technical Head will play a pivotal role in aligning technical strategies with overarching business objectives.
- Ensure seamless network operations by meeting all agreed operational KPIs and SLAs.
- Drive Opex efficiency by implementing best operational practices, controlling spill overs, and exploring alternate energy resources to optimize the net cash flow.
- Manage a mix of in-house and outsourced FLM service models to enhance operational efficiency and create a competitive environment.
- Optimize and consolidate the fiber optic legacy network to meet the demands of the growing customer base.
- Efficiently manage project rollouts, swaps, and integration activities.
- Lead process improvement initiatives, foster people excellence, and build effective teams.
- Motivate and lead a team of 08 managers and 105 field team members through consistent communication, mentoring, and fostering a collaborative team environment.
- Manage 300+ subcontractor resources across the region.
- Oversee new rollout projects in the region, including new site deployments, capacity expansions, LTE upgrades, and fiber rollout.
- Take responsibility for network Quality of Service (QoS), handling customer complaints, and network optimization.
- Meet and exceed operational KPIs and SLAs.
- Achieve Opex efficiency targets while maintaining network quality.
- Ensure successful project management and timely execution.
- Drive process improvements and foster a culture of excellence within the team.
- Manage and optimize the workforce effectively.
- Contribute to the overall success of the region.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be a Regional Technology Head?
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and mentoring abilities.
- Proficiency in project management.
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructure and telecommunications technologies.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Results-driven and customer-focused mindset.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.