Request for Quotations - Airing of Program and Messages on Radio
HelpAge InternationalFull time Full day
15th September, 2023
Last date to apply
21st September, 2023
Purchasing & Procurement
Terms of Reference (TORs) for Radio Program and Messages
HelpAge International, is leading a three-year project titled "Strengthening the legal framework and civil society for an inclusive Pakistan". Federal capital and all the provinces except Punjab have passed Senior Citizens Acts and their implementation is under process. The project aims to provide technical support to Ministry of Human Rights at federal level and influence policy makers for legislation for older people in Punjab.
The primary objective of the Radio Program and Messages is to raise awareness among community members and relevant project stakeholders, especially the government, about the rights and significant contributions of older people in community initiatives. Additionally, the radio messages aim to emphasize the need for legislation and regulations to protect and empower older citizens.
Expectations from the Contractor:
1. Program & Messages Recording: The Contractor shall record radio messages, which will be developed by HelpAge International (HAI), in two languages, Urdu and Punjabi. These recorded program and spots will be submitted to HAI for approval.
2. Broadcasting: Upon approval by HAI, the Contractor shall broadcast approved one hour Program and 4 messages five times a day(4x5=20) for four consecutive days during prime-time slots, as per the proposed schedule outlined by HAI (refer to the attached/mentioned table).
3. Reporting: The Contractor is responsible for providing HAI with all necessary details and a comprehensive report at the conclusion of the contract.
4. Message Recordings: The Contractor shall provide HAI with recordings of the Program and messages, along with any other required details.
5. Transmission Certificates: Upon the completion of the campaign, the Contractor shall furnish transmission certificates as proof of broadcast.
Expectations from HelpAge International:
1. Briefing: HAI shall provide a thorough briefing to the Contractor and relevant personnel regarding the scope and requirements of the assignment.
2. Information: HAI shall supply all necessary information to facilitate the successful execution of the radio messages.
All logistical arrangements required for the execution of this project, including equipment, studio access, and broadcasting facilities, shall be the responsibility of the Contractor.
Place of Assignment:
District Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Deadline for submission of quotations is Thursday 21 September 2023 at 16:30 pm and no offer will be accepted after the deadline.
Quotations should reach to the office in a Sealed envelope having sender & receiver's information and mention request for “Quotations - Airing of Program and Messages on Radio”, You can submit your quotation via Courier or by hand in Sealed Envelope addressing HelpAge Procurement Department” HelpAge International Pakistan, G6 Ground Floor, Shah Tower, Near National Bank Islamic Branch, E-11/2 Markaz, Islamabad.