Nutrition Guidelines Development Consultant
International Inc.Full time Full day
15th September, 2023
Last date to apply
30th September, 2023
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Nutrition Guidelines Development Consultant to support our mission in preventing acute malnutrition in children under 5 years of age and pregnant or lactating women. The primary focus of this consultancy is to develop and update nutrition-related guidelines, policies, and systems for Sindh and Balochistan to enhance healthcare outcomes.
- Conduct thorough assessments of the current nutrition practices, policies, and systems within the healthcare system.
- Develop and update nutrition-related guidelines to ensure they align with the latest research, best practices, and healthcare standards.
- Create and maintain referral guidelines to facilitate efficient and effective nutrition-related referrals.
- Qualitative analysis of existing nutrition practices, policies, and systems within the healthcare system.
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in nutrition, food sciences, public health, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a nutritionist in Health care systems.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective written communication abilities.
- Develop and update existing nutrition related guidelines for Sindh and Balochistan.