Supply Network Operations Manager
Procter & GambleFull time Full day
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Center to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalized plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our supply chain operation.
Your Role Specialty Areas:
Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
Being the world’s largest consumer goods company, we are home to one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ambi Pur, Ariel, Downy, Dynamo, Febreze, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Safeguard, SK-II, Tide, Vicks, and Whisper. We are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms and have been passed down from generation to generation.
In Pakistan, we are committed to stepping up as a #ForceforGood and a #ForceforGrowth every day. We believe in the power of our people and our brands to #LeadWithLove and we are focused on building a more equal and inclusive world, protecting our planet and supporting our communities where they need us most.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree with minimum 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Leadership skills
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multifunctional environment
- Problem solving skills through innovation and creativity
- Solution orientated approach
What we offer:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1– You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Supply Chain skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationRecent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)