IT Manager - Marketing Technologist
Procter & GambleFull time Full day
- Lead the Build, Deploy, Innovate, and/or Operate the MarTech technology stack typically across or between domains/brands/channels. (e.g., Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management).
- Deliver real time insights and business transformation recommendations that improve our key measures, inform new business models, and optimize digital/ecommerce operations.
- Leverage strong business acumen to act as an educator and translator between Marketing and IT to ensure the technology can meet the business needs.
- Influence, lead, collaborate and communicate effectively across brand (Up to Senior Brand Director), other multifunctional and agency/external partner team members to align plans, solve problems, and deliver results.
- Project manage technology requests from marketing, translating between technical and marketing requirements and making sure that marketing's systems adhere to IT policies including cybersecurity and privacy mandates.
Being the world’s largest consumer goods company, we are home to one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ambi Pur, Ariel, Downy, Dynamo, Febreze, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Safeguard, SK-II, Tide, Vicks, and Whisper. We are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms and have been passed down from generation to generation.
In Pakistan, we are committed to stepping up as a #ForceforGood and a #ForceforGrowth every day. We believe in the power of our people and our brands to #LeadWithLove and we are focused on building a more equal and inclusive world, protecting our planet and supporting our communities where they need us most.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Bachelors /Master level qualifications in IT or Computer Science or STEM domains
- Multiple experiences working in any of the digital marketing domain areas (e.g., Direct to Consumer Selling, eCommerce, Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM), Search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), Web/Mobile Digital Presence & Traffic Generation, Digital Media & Programmatic Media Buying, Social Insights and Analytics, Content Management).
- Certifications related to digital marketing, such as the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA).
- Strong experience in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Ads.
- Experience in leading and managing projects (Knowledge of Agile SCRUM and DevOps methodologies preferred)
- Strong Analytics skills including tools such as KNIME, Python, Power BI, and Tableau.
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Azure
- Knowledge of Privacy and Information security
- Up to 3 years of demonstrated experience in the above fields is preferred
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationExperienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)