Tetra PakFull time Full day
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
The intern will be responsible for managing a project for the Maintenance Team at the Lahore Factory
What you will do
Manage a project related to analyzing current electricity consumption trends and data of the factory to generate a model for predicting electrical load based on identified parameters.
We believe you have
- Candidate should be enrolled in an ongoing B.Sc. Engineering degree program, with at least 2 years of study completed.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Well adept at Microsoft Office tools
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 2nd October, 2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Zoiya Hafeez