NakisaFull time Full day
We are looking for Software Developers to join our amazing R&D team.
You will work on making awesome cloud-native modules for our existing solutions as well as be part of the development of completely new products, using the latest cutting-edge architectures and frameworks, with Spring Boot microservices, Vue.js frontends, and much more.
You will be playing a key role from the design and implementation of highly scalable and resilient services, all the way to bringing them to production. You will be part of a passionate Agile team built on creativity, innovation and passion for Software development that is on the path of implementing NoOps methodology for its cloud-native apps.
Provide clients with world class enterprise grade customer support experience, on both existing and new products within the HR line of business.
- You will be working in a fast-paced Agile-based development environment.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting the work for design reviews and design discussions.
- Ownership of your components and handling its support issues.
- You will be encouraged to participate in the design and to think of innovative ideas.
- 3+ years working experience in Software Development and a minimum of 2 years in JAVA Development including spring-boot and testing.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Agile and Test-Driven Development.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work effectively both independently and as a member of an agile team.
- Must have a Bachelor of Computer Science or comparable Industry experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of Full stack Development and Cloud Native Architecture, Spring Boot Applications, REST APIs.
Good to Have
- Eclipse, Jenkins, Maven, and related development and build automation tools.
- Knowledge of Cloud computing environments (preferably AWS/Azure) and continuous delivery.
- Hands-on experience in HR or Financial modules of SAP.
What’s in It for You?
- Opportunity to join a growing and fast-paced SaaS company.
- Chance to make a difference because you are empowered to do so.
- Work with Fortune 500 companies as your clients.
- Growth opportunities within the organization.
- Make wonderful friends and become part of the diverse and inclusive Nakisa family.
- Work with a team of incredibly talented and forward-thinking people who value hard work and know-how to celebrate the wins – No matter small or big.
- Amazing benefits & perks.
Who We Are
Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design and Accounting, and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource (HR) and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Our vision is to resolve the most complex problems of every enterprise customer. Our solutions are being used by the Fortune 500 of today.
We bring together diverse and bright minds to offer amazing software products. We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa's values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels. Our solutions have excelled in the market. We are committed to excellence in its delivery and implementation, aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa. We’re recognized as one of best Canadian employers, having been named one of Montreal’s top employers of 2022, as well as one of Canada’s best employers for recent graduates.
Our people and our culture are the key to our success: hear from the team.