Procter & GambleFull time Full day
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You'll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with smart, connected technologies driving the industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
Your Role as a Process Engineer:
You will typically start as a Process Engineer working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities from day 1 on a key project that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Study technical feasibility using high end computer modeling and simulation.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your engineering skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and entrepreneurial multi-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
What we offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- You are coordinated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with hardworking people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Being the world’s largest consumer goods company, we are home to one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ambi Pur, Ariel, Downy, Dynamo, Febreze, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Safeguard, SK-II, Tide, Vicks, and Whisper. We are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms and have been passed down from generation to generation.
In Pakistan, we are committed to stepping up as a #ForceforGood and a #ForceforGrowth every day. We believe in the power of our people and our brands to #LeadWithLove and we are focused on building a more equal and inclusive world, protecting our planet and supporting our communities where they need us most.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected facto
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics or any relevant engineering degree with 0– 4 years of relevant experience (preferred).
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationRecent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)