IT Manager - Data Engineer
Procter & GambleFull time Full day
Would you like to harness the power of Information Technology through combining breakthrough technology and business consulting with our business teams?
Then a career in our P&G IT Function is just right for you!
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble brings business, innovation, and technology together to create competitive advantage. Our growing family works closely with all functions across the company to understand both current and future business needs. We design and deliver quality solutions that meet business objectives through state of the art and industry leading mobile, social, cloud, big data analytics, IoT capabilities or modern technologies and capabilities. A career with us builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics and IT Security & Risk.
- Designs, develops and implements data and analytics cloud-based analytics platforms (DAP) and pipelines which acquire, cleanse, transform and publish data.
- Assemble large, complex data sets which meets functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Partners with data asset managers and architects to ensure technical solution provides data which is fit for use and in line with architecture blueprints.
- Leverages coding standards and best practices to ensure efficient and re-usable services and components.
- Build data & analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or AWS– craft technical solutions from approved architecture to acquire, process, store and provide insights based on the processed data.
- Develop within existing designs of various solutions in Microsoft Azure environment to help the business get valuable insights.
- Automation: leverage technology for automated data fetching, processing, aggregation & syndication leading to real-time information flows and democratization of data access
- Lead IT projects in the market liaising with internal teams, external partners and strategic vendors ensuring fit-for-use solutions and high usage adoption.
- Manage IT operational excellence across solutions and systems (ERP, SFA, Reporting solutions etc.)
- Lead the thinking and own trainings to IT and to other functions, including documentation of best practices.
Being the world’s largest consumer goods company, we are home to one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ambi Pur, Ariel, Downy, Dynamo, Febreze, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Safeguard, SK-II, Tide, Vicks, and Whisper. We are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms and have been passed down from generation to generation.
In Pakistan, we are committed to stepping up as a #ForceforGood and a #ForceforGrowth every day. We believe in the power of our people and our brands to #LeadWithLove and we are focused on building a more equal and inclusive world, protecting our planet and supporting our communities where they need us most.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected facto
- Undergraduate/Master level qualifications in STEM domains
- Proven experience in Python and SQL programming skills
- Experience in Big Data/ETL (Spark and Databricks preferred)
- Experience in implementing projects & solutions in cloud (Azure/GCP preferred, AWS)
- Knowledge and/or experience with using or building CI/CD tools.
- Previous experience or understanding of Data Models.
- Able to access and manipulate data (KNIME, DAX and Power BI front end)
- Experience in leading and managing projects (Knowledge of Agile SCRUM and DevOps methodologies preferred)
- Understanding of IT Service Operations Management (ITIL v4 is preferred)
- Knowledge of Privacy and Information security
- Up to 2 years of demonstrated experience in the above fields is preferred.
Job ScheduleFull time
Job SegmentationExperienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)