u-bloxFull time Full day
Role also available in
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
You will lead a team of talented Software Engineers and contribute to create state of the art cellular modems. The role involves designing, implementing and testing software components in several technology areas in embedded software engineering, ranging from cellular protocols to modem applications. The job provides an opportunity to do highly challenging, interesting work in a global R&D team with excellent compensation & benefits and a good career path
- Architect, design & develop software for real-time embedded systems using C/C++.
- Perform performance analysis and optimizations using advanced development tools (IDE compilers, debuggers, target trace).
- Create detailed technical documentation for developed functional blocks or features.
- Implement new features according to a requirement specification and project plan.
- Assist in the definition and verification phase of associated software functionality.
- Analyze feedback or nonconformities, provide workarounds or develop bug fixes.
- Maintain build environment, debug and development tools.
- Maintain coding guidelines, quality standards and improve development processes.
- Work autonomously on complex tasks or lead activity in a specific technical domain.
- Mentor and coach of junior engineers.
Your Skills & Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics
- Strong academic background.
- 7-10 years’ experience of software development
- Programming languages and tools: C, C++, Python
- Experienced in embedded programing with RTOS
- Knowledge of processor architecture, device-driver, protocol development.
- Experience in IoT domain and cellular technologies like LTE, 5G.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network programming.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Applications Close Date
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Team Leader Inbound
Standard CharteredFull time Full day
Job : Retail Banking Primary Location : Africa & Middle East-Pakistan-Lahore Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posting Date : 21/Sep/2023, 12:14:48 AM Unposting Date : 05/Oct/2023, 5:59:00 PM Strategy* §Ensure front line is Supporting the client on any...
Specialist Engineer C/C++ (Tools)
u-bloxFull time Full day
Location City Lahore Location Region Location Country Pakistan Role also available in About u-blox u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products...
Executive, Analytics & Insights
NielsenIQFull time Full day
Job Description NielsenIQ’s Sales team is focused on growing revenue, finding new business opportunities and market penetration. Sales is NielsenIQ’s growth engine which is instrumental for the company’s success. You will be responsible for supporting a sales team in all...