NOKIAFull time Full day
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work
The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
This position based in Pakistan and will be part of Customer Team Telenor which is part of CBT Pakistan under Middle East CX team. In this role person will be interacting with CSP customers located in Pakistan promoting the Nokia products and services to our customers in country
As part of our team, you will learn to work in a hi-tech environment selling products and solutions to Telenor and other customers in Pakistan. The position will grow the candidate in sales and technical skills in a global company promoting cutting edge technology.
Looking for seasoned candidate with sales experience in the hi-tech industry selling product to CSPs and Enterprise customers in Pakistan. The key responsibilities and contributions include:
- Positioning Nokia products and services in the assigned customers
- Responsible for sales forecast, revenue generation and customer interface
- Provide feedback to BGs on solution and service as customer advocate
- Grow the business in assigned customers based on assigned sales plan
What you will learn and contribute to
Your skills and experience
- 5 to 10 years relevant Sales experience in Telecom and IT industry
- Track record of growing sales and promoting new products. Preferably selling products, software and services
- Proven track record in handling complex sales cases. Demonstrated high autonomy, collaboration and creativity to win in a competitive environment
- Good understanding of the customer’s business and strategy, competitive situation and drivers of customer profitability. Translate this info to drive Nokia business targets for the CT
- Business winning mindset and ability to present solutions, manage customer relationships and lead T&Cs negotiations
It would be nice if you also had:
- Good understanding Pakistan telecom and IT industry, trends and related regulations
- Educational background in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines with minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Ideally, have sold technology like Wireless, Fixed, IP and Optical etc.
- Experience with contract management and financial terms
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered
- Nokia have beautiful campus office located in Islamabad
- In house sports area where multiple events are planned for employee wellbeing
- Multiple events are arranged for collaboration between teams
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.