Principal Engineer - Embedded Software (Frameworks)
u-bloxFull time Full day
Role also available in
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
As a Senior and Experienced member in the Embedded Software Frameworks team, You will have a high degree of responsibility working on critical software for cellular modems along with talented engineers. You will work co-operatively with multiple teams globally to design, develop, implement and test software components in embedded software engineering, engaging product managers as well as customers
- Architect, design & develop software for real-time embedded systems using C/C++.
- Participate in defining development roadmaps.
- Conduct feasibility for new techniques and development of new features.
- Create detailed technical documentation for functional blocks.
- Implement new features according to a requirement specification and project plan.
- Assist in the definition and verification phase of associated software functionality.
- Analyze feedback or nonconformities, provide workarounds, or develop bug fixes.
- Maintain build environment, debug and development tools.
- Maintain coding guidelines, quality standards and improve development processes.
- Work autonomously on complex tasks or lead activity in a specific technical domain.
- Direct, mentor and coach junior engineers.
Your Skills & Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in electrical engineering, computer science, electronics.
- Strong academic background.
- 12-15 years’ experience of software development.
- Programming languages and tools: C, C++, Python.
- demonstrateable experience of embedded programing with RTOS.
- Knowledge of working of cellular modules e.g. 3G/4G and 3GPP standards.
- Good knowledge of processor architecture, device-driver, protocol development.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network programming.
- Thorough experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of SQA processes.
- Strong background in IoT domain, with application development and usecases.
Applications Close Date
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Team Leader Inbound
Standard CharteredFull time Full day
Job : Retail Banking Primary Location : Africa & Middle East-Pakistan-Lahore Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posting Date : 21/Sep/2023, 12:14:48 AM Unposting Date : 05/Oct/2023, 5:59:00 PM Strategy* §Ensure front line is Supporting the client on any...
Branch Associate-Y Block
AimFitFull time Full day
Get To Know AimFit: Empowering women is at the heart of everything we do. We know in our culture that women, as primary caregivers and nurturers, put their own health on the back seat to look after others. All evidence...
Brand Ambassador Specialist - Lahore
Smollan PakistanFull time Full day
Job Summary: To manage people to ensure operational excellence through Brand Ambassadors to increase sales at the in- store level to grow the Client’s brands. Key Responsibilities and Deliverables Effective operational management Drive Better Store agenda in assigned territory Drive...