Senior Specialist Engineer Embedded (RIL)
u-bloxFull time Full day
Role also available in
u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global technology leader in positioning and wireless communication in automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Their smart and reliable solutions, services and products let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and secure data services and connectivity, u blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative and reliable solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA. (www.u-blox.com)
As a Senior Specialist Engineer in the Embedded Software team, you will work on developing and maintaining features that enable u-blox products to work in the field and in customers hands. We work closely with several engineering teams to define requirements, implement and integrate features, as well as test and optimize every aspect of our software. The job provides an opportunity to do highly challenging, interesting work in a global R&D team
- Architecture, design, and development of software using C/C++.
- Maintain build environment, debug, and development tools.
- Analyze the requirements and tool specifications to help in defining a detailed development and test plan.
- Debugging and troubleshooting to identify the problematic implementation.
- Write high quality technical documentation on product features and solution designs.
- Reporting to line manager and sub-project manager on activities
- Can lead a small team of junior engineers, with responsibility for coaching and mentoring.
Your Skills & Experience:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering, computer science/electrical engineering, computer science/electronics
- Demonstrate strong interest in the digital (wireless) communications sector.
- Programming languages and tools: C, C++, Python
- Android AOSP knowledge, build experience
- Ability to work as a member of bigger projects. Flexible team player.
- Can lead a team of engineers.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Typically, 5-7 years relevant experience of software development
- Working knowledge of wireless technologies such as 5G, 4G LTE, WiMAX, Wi-Fi is highly desirable.
Applications Close Date
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Cloud Technical Specialist
ZonesFull time Full day
About Zones Zones is a Global Solution Provider of end-to-end IT solutions with an unmatched supply chain. Positioned to be the IT partner you need, Zones, a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) in business for over 35 years, specializes in Digital...
DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
i2c inc.Full time Full day
Release Management DevOps Applications Management and Administration Operational Automation Build CI/CD Pipelines Infrastructure security and support Support to Infrastructure Enhancement Management of Version Control System Performance Tuning and enhancements Automation of deployments and operations Network and System Deployments (Network Related...
Pathfinder InternationalFull time Full day
Posted date 7th September, 2023 Last date to apply 17th September, 2023 Country Pakistan Locations Lahore Category Program Management Pathfinder International is a global leader in sexual and reproductive health. We place reproductive health care at the center of all...