Front-end Developer (Angular, 2+ years after graduation)
Alpha Mu Digital VenturesFull time Full day
Alpha Mu Digital Ventures is an offshore and outsourcing company which was founded with the goal of solving the greatest challenge offshore teams, ensuring quality of output. All candidates work with an experienced mentor who can help guide them and ensure that their output is in line with our clients expectations.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is skilled in development of modern
angular apps. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design
wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will
work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and
technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the
application looks as well as how it works.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a similar discipline
- 2+ years of experience working in a relevant role after graduation.
- Develop and maintain our Angular web apps that cater for features administrative dashboards, user management, reports.
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work with the backend team to design data schema requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in Angular, Typescript, and Material UI concepts
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them