Senior Tax Analyst
Tetra PakFull time Full day
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Manage compliance with tax laws and regulations of the company, ensure tax returns are submitted accurately and on time, main contact for tax office during tax audits
What you will do
- Manage compliance with direct & indirect tax laws, i.e. preparation, review, reconciliation, and timely submission of tax returns
- Following up tax laws and regulation changes and implementing those into company operations
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation in cooperation with global tax team
- Manage tax audits & refund process and be key contact for the tax authorities.
- Act as a point of contact to provide relevant technical tax information to key contacts to support business decisions and support the implementation of the tax strategy.
- Manage day-to-day tax related queries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in projects / initiatives and support tax training and information sessions.
We believe you have
- ACCA or CA(qualified/part qualified)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant tax experience, gained in a consulting environment or within an industrial group
- Good knowledge of statutory and tax regulations of Pakistan
- Strong ERP knowledge is essential with SAP knowledge an advantage
- Fluency in English, both written and speaking
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 3rd October, 2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Zoiya Hafeez