Office Services Assistant
Crescent Steel and Allied ProductsFull time Full day
Crescent Steel and Allied Products Limited is a multi business organization spread over six campuses with over 700 employees. We are currently inviting applications from dynamic individuals whose values align with ours for the position of Office Services Assistant.
This position is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support. Standard (not exhaustive) requirements of the position are listed below:
Office Services Assistant
Head Office, Karachi
30 - 35 years
Education / Qualification
Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Arts
Salary Range (PKR)
Last Date of Application
September 30, 2023
- Operate multi-line telephone system to answer calls.
- Answer and re-direct all incoming calls and handle inquiries whenever possible.
- Greet, assist and/or direct guests, visitors and the general public.
- Maintain control logs related to gate pass, visitors/guests, company bikes and cars. Also maintain log of rider duties.
- Provide HSE briefings to new employees and external parties.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
- Direct newspapers to the appropriate staff member.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail as per mail nomination and dispatch processes.
- Open mail and date stamp all general correspondence.
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondences.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and video conference calls.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office/ kitchen supplies.
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment.
- Receive, forward and prepare summary of bills.
- Prepare various admin reports.
- Arrange logistics to transport products or supplies from suppliers to factory and head office as required.
- Generate and issue purchase orders (POs) as per given purchase requisitions (PRs) in coordination with respective line managers.
- Manage, track and issue kitchen supplies and stationary.
- Manage calendars, mails, calls, messages, appointments, and reservations for the departmental head.
- Keep check on housekeeping.
- Maintain an operational and high quality front desk environment.
- Perform other related duties as directed by supervisor / line manager.
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Prioritizing and problem solving
- Courage and conviction
- Task management
- Organization and space management
- Staff management
- Uninterrupted service delivery
- Operating PABX and other communication systems
- Computer skills
- Vendor management