Assistant Manager (Intellectual Property and Legal Affairs)- Islamabad Campus
NUSTFull time Full day
Last Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Job Ref #:
Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Masters in Engineering preferably in the fields of Electrical/Mechanical from a HEC Recognized University or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in any reputable organization.
- Well-conversant with MS Office tools including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English writing skills.
1. Assist GM IP aiding in drafting and filing for patents and design rights, copyrights, and trademarks applications
2. Assist GM IP in facilitating NUST Scientist and research community with minor scale prior search for patent and design rights applications
3. Assist GM IPLA in the preparation of all IP-related documents in coordination with a second party
4. Assist GM IP in providing support to NUST research for patenting of their research and development work by proactively coordinating and communicating with NUST schools/colleges/institutes/centers and research
5. Assist GM IP in maintaining close liaison with WIPO and IPO-Pakistan and other related agencies
6. Assist GM IP in evaluating new technologies for patentability; determine the patent coverage domestic, regional, or international
7. Assist GM IP in raising awareness about intellectual property rights among NUST research/scientists
8. Assist GM IP to supervise Technology Innovation Support Centers (TISC) at NUST
9. Assist GM IP in any other related duties assigned by senior management
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates are required to attach scanned copies of their documents (Academics / Professional) along with their CVs.
- The last Education Certificate/Degree should be verified/attested by HEC.
- Candidates may be considered ineligible for the post due to any of the following reasons:-
- 3rd Div in academic career.
- NUST employees with less than one year of service with NUST and/or absence of NOC from the Head of Institution.
- In the process of pursuing a degree.
- Medically Unfit.
- Candidates serving in Govt departments, Armed Forces, etc may apply through their respective parent departments/organizations.
- Late/incomplete applications will be ignored. Only short-listed candidates will be considered/called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- NUST reserves the right to cancel, modify/terminate the recruitment program due to any reason, without notice, at any time.
International Business Trade Developer- Pakistan/Bangladesh
Antal Sp. z o.o.Full time Full day
Sprawdź inne ciekawe oferty pracy na: https://antal.pl/dla-kandydata My client is a company with a global market position that recycles rare earth elements. I am looking for an individual to take on the role of International Business Developer and source a...
United Nations PakistanFull time Full day
Duty Station: Islamabad Apply By: 08-Oct-2023 Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Background Information - Pakistan UNOPS Pakistan (Project Office) is part of the South Asia Multi Country Office in the Asia Region. UNOPS commenced operations in Pakistan in 1999...
Technical Expert (STTA) Business Analyst – IPA Fund Component
Chemonics International Inc. (IPA)Full time Full day
Posted date 21st September, 2023 Last date to apply 22nd October, 2023 Country Pakistan Locations Islamabad Category Accounting/Auditing Type Consultant Position 1 Experience 10 years Scope of Work Summary: USAID IPA is awarding grants to firms registered in Pakistan that...