Full-Time QA Tester - WFH/Remote (For Fresh Graduates)
Seeka TechnologyFull time Full day
SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. It will be a huge platform that utilises A.I. to help match students and job seekers to the right opportunities relevant to them from Primary/Grade school to University level as well as language schools and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
We are seeking a detail-oriented QA Tester to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all of our software products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. You will work closely with developers, product managers, and other team members to identify, report, and track bugs and issues. Your main goal will be to ensure that our software products are functional, user-friendly, and meet the needs of our clients.
Salary range will depend on your overall academic qualifications and experience post graduation and will be discussed with you should you be shortlisted for the job.
- Testing each and every button, page, feature and tool on our platform to verify the functionality and quality of our platform
- To create and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts
- Using MS Excel or Google sheets to document each and every step you took to arrive at any results you find and the important things to note about the result
- Documenting any problems, issues and bugs you find that would severely affect the user experience
- Using Adobe XD to open prototype designs and analyze the UI/UX
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders to provide updates on testing progress and results
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology and any related field.
- Proven experience as a QA Tester or similar role
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and best practices
- Familiarity with bug tracking software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality
- Completely remote or work from home (Very good if you also want to spend more time with family)
- Friendly and understanding colleagues
- You get to work in an agile work environment
- You get to show your leadership skills
- International working exposure
- Company shares can be offered based on how successful with our products' launch
- Company sponsored online classes or tech talks
- Bonuses if you perform beyond expectation
- Promotions towards better job roles possible after a certain period of time