Assistant Manager Procurement
Patients' Aid FoundationFull time Full day
Head of Supply Chain
The ideal candidate will be responsible to execute purchasing for the foundation, analyze costs, volumes and exchange rates to deliver lowest possible costs. Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works and liaising with suppliers/vendors for payments etc
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date vendors’ portfolios for supply of medical items
- Assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors
- Promote good procurement practices with due regard to medical sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and cost
- Compare prices, specifications, delivery schedule, warranty / guaranties to determine the best bid/tender among the potential suppliers
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other related problems.
- Explore market for better rates and services.
- Prepare maintain and review purchase files, reports and price lists.
- Prepare purchase requisitions, purchase orders and process copies to the vendor and the JPMC/PAF departments originating the purchase request.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders from all process owners.
- Respond to the queries of suppliers and originating departments regarding order status, changes or cancelations of orders.
- Make purchase of all items required by PAF/JPMC after getting appropriate approvals
- Negotiate with vendors and analyze vendor’s capabilities.
- Compare supplies with bills, bids and purchase orders, verify/check vendor bills, get them approved and process payments to Finance/Accounts Department.
- Administrative supervision of Stores/Warehouses across the JPMC Perimeter limits.
- Record keeping and management of inventory that stock in/out Warehouses.
- Ensure receiving, picking and dispatch of medical stock is done according to agreed Operational Guidelines.
- Manage day-to-day store operations efficiently and cost effectively
Qualification: Masters in Supply Chain
3-5 years working experience in Procurement.
Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques. Good negotiation & interpersonal skills.
Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
Apply with CV to [email protected]