PILDATFull time Full day
8th November, 2023
Last date to apply
23rd November, 2023
Hiring Now: Projects Manager at PILDAT
Are you an adept project manager looking for a new challenge? Join us at PILDAT and become a part of our innovative team, dedicated to driving impactful projects!
Position: Project Manager
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- 3-5 years of experience in project management or a relevant field.
- Master’s degree in social sciences, particularly political science, preferred.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
Terms of Reference (TORs):
- Project Planning & Execution: Lead and manage projects from concept to completion, ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget. Conceptual planning, research, preparation and effective implementation of PILDAT Programmes, Projects and activities that mainly include capability-building programmes, research and publications, sensitization of civil society, dialogues, etc.
- Stakeholder Management: Liaison with political and legislative actors and related state institutions. Communicate effectively with stakeholders, teams and clients to ensure alignment and active engagement throughout the project.
- Reporting & Documentation: Managing, Writing and/or Editing Reports/Proceedings of the conferences and events. Regularly update all stakeholders on project progress. Ensure all project documentation is complete, up-to-date and stored appropriately.
- Team Collaboration: Coordinate cross-project activities, working closely with internal teams and external partners.
Apply today and bring your project management prowess to our dynamic team!