Expert Digital Products
Jazz TelecomFull time Full day
Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 16th November, 2023
What is Expert Digital Products?
To continue and change the lives of our 75 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our Digital success.
We’re seeking an analytical and technical product leader to lead Digital product development. In the role of Expert Digital Products, you will be tasked to build products in leu with our overall Digital Strategy. This primarily includes modernizing the way we build tech, work like a startup, and scale digitally to millions of users. The role specifically revolves around technology product management for Digital Telco platforms.
The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Products & Solutions.
What does Expert Digital Products Do?
- Understand the overall strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Manage end-to-end Technical Product lifecycle from ideation to roll out. Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative digital products, good knowledge of full stack development.
- Select correct design concepts, and fundamental technologies for new products, or improvement to existing products.
- Plan and formulate aspects of research and development proposals such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and resource requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects in collaboration with support functions and cross-functional teams.
- Supplement the product go-to-market plans by implementing smarter solutions at a rapid pace.
- Be aware of telco offerings and services, and should understand the needs of a telco/digital user to build tailored solutions.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product specifications to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define, analyse, and track metrics that inform the success of the products, and maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Work with 3rd party solution providers, and development services providers to supplement the product roadmap.
- Drive agile engineering teams to deliver high quality products.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Identify issues and any barriers within current working practices that might impact product delivery across the company.
- Present product vision and technology roadmaps to the C-suite, and key stakeholder leadership.
- Successfully develop content platforms, by adding new features, enhance the technology stack to ensure maximum growth and retention, and provide the best streaming and contextual experience to the customers.
- Implement reporting and analytics systems, for internal teams to track and manage data.
- Implement and manage Jira for product tracking.
- Set up a user-testing pipeline for seamless product testing.
- Train and educate the team and wider organization in Agile product development methodologies.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in the development, cloud technology and engineering management domain.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering. AWS certified is a plus.
- Develop and manage large scale (2M+ users) digital products, technologies, and platforms - Mobile (iOS, Android), Web, Cloud Native stacks, API integrations and deployments via Agile practices.
- Led a team of either software engineers or technical product managers, with hands on experience in cost assessment and budget/resource allocation
- Experience in LLM models, full stack development, media streaming stacks, messaging protocols to develop a contextual product experience.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines and manage DevOps teams.
- Understands technology Intellectual Property Rights management
Soft skills and technical skills required
- Software development - Experienced in HTML, React/Angular, C#, Java, Android SDK Developer Toolkit, Xcode, Swift.
- Product Management – Agile, Scrum, Jira, Confluence
- Digital Analytics – Firebase, MixPanel, Google Analytics, Clevertap
- Cloud architecture – Dockers, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Database management – MySQL, MariaDB, Cassandra
- AI/ML – Python, Tensor Flow
- API’s - Web Services & Integrations Experience
- Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus / TIBCO / WSO2 will be a plus.
- Knowledge of IP and Networks will be a plus.
- Technology documentation writing – RFQ/RFP documentation, Solution documents
- Soft Skills – strong presentation & visualization skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.