HR Business Partner
Hasnain Tanweer Associates (HTA)Full time Full day
HR Business Partner job is available in Karachi for a leading Business Management Consultancy Firm. An ideal candidate has 8+ years of experience (4-5 in HRBP), a BBA/MBA in HRM, with having strong problem-solving, communication, and leadership skills. The candidate should have possess expertise in overseeing Talent Acquisition aligned with internal policies, and from spearheading yearly manpower planning to collaborate with department heads on developing annual HR budgets, their role extends across critical aspects of human resources management.
HR Business Partner job role is to ensure the seamless execution of Talent Management processes, conducting succession planning for critical roles. Swift action is taken to address any lapses in the performance management system, solidifying their role as a catalyst for employee development and organizational success.
- Ensure Talent Acquisition process is completed timely, aligned with the internal policy and only for planned/ budgeted positions in organogram
- Yearly manpower Planning and ensure the up gradation of Organograms as per manpower planning
- Coordinate with all HODs to develop annual HR budgets
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new entrants through new employee orientation
- Prepare and implement yearly training calendar with line with Annual Appraisal reports
- Revise and update Job Descriptions and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all Key positions in the structure as per requirement also ensure that JDs and KPIs for all other and new positions in structure are developed timely
- Monitor Talent Management process, Succession planning for all critical positions
- Review and revisit HR Policies time to time and update in the HR Manual
- Initiate and compile smooth execution of Annual Appraisals
- Review reporting structures and ensure that it is updated according to respective organizations’ needs
- Take timely actions if performance management system seems to be neglected in any departments due to any reason
- Ability to resolve complex problems.
- General management expertise.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Coaching and leadership skills.
- Team player.
Apply at [email protected]
Kindly mention the job title HR Business Partner in the email
Last date to apply is 30th November 2023