Louis Dreyfus CompanyFull time Full day
Louis Dreyfus Company is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods. Our activities span the entire value chain from farm to fork, across a broad range of business lines, we leverage our global reach and extensive asset network to serve our customers and consumers around the world. Structured as a matrix organization of six geographical regions and ten platforms, Louis Dreyfus Company is active in over 100 countries and employs approximately 15,000 people globally.
- Prepare all trade related documentation and Working such as purchase & sale invoices, delivery challan, delivery order and goods receipt notes, etc
- Handle LC opening, amendments and payments of buyers – palm oil + other grains & oilseeds
- Manage execution of LDC Pakistan oilseed imports (dealing with clearing agents, vessel agents, surveyors)
- Manage warehousing and logistics of LDC Pakistan oilseed imports – palm oil + other grains & oilseeds
- Liaison with treasury and accounting for customer payments, invoicing, issuance of delivery orders etc.
- Maintain customer wise and broker wise ledgers and reconcile with Accounting
- Maintain overall LDC Pakistan oilseeds position
- Visit to Karachi Port or Port Qasim as and when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
BBA/ MBA in Supply Chain Management.
The candidate should have 3 to 4 years of experience in relevant role.
Good MS office skills.
Excellent local taxation knowledge.
Diversity & Inclusion
LDC is driven by a set of shared values and high ethical standards, with diversity and inclusion being part of our DNA. LDC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion.
LDC encourages diversity, supports local communities and environmental initiatives. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Sustainable value is at the heart of our purpose as a company.
We are passionate about creating fair and sustainable value, both for our business and for other value chain stakeholders: our people, our business partners, the communities we touch and the environment around us
What We Offer
We provide a dynamic and stimulating international environment, which will stretch and develop your abilities and channel your skills and expertise with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
- A workplace culture that embraces diversity and inclusivity
- Access to Training and Development
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Regular events that foster team engagement
Job Reference REF556M
Function Business Development and M&A
Years of Work Experience 3 - 5
Start date 2023-11-24