Cloud ISA - MS 365
ZonesFull time Full day
Job Timings: 9 PM – 6 AM Pakistan Time
Work Type: Remote
The Cloud- Inside Solutions Architect – Cloud ISA is a presales resource that leads the consultative discovery of the client’s business goals, objectives, and challenges, and then translates them into effective technology solutions in the form of proposals. The primary objective of the C-ISA is to increase the growth of Cloud solutions (IaaS, SaaS) revenue and margin comprised of CLOUD services. To drive growth, the C-ISA will rely on a combination of joint account planning; partner teaming (internal & external); client relationship building, technical discovery, assessments, business discussions; engagement/solution development; and implementation oversight and follow-up. Your primary responsibility as an C-ISA would be to architect and sell cloud solutions (Azure. M365) as well as acting as a consultant and subject matter expert for clients and Zones’ sales teams with some supervision.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Cloud - Inside Solutions Architect is primarily responsible for:
- Own the technical relationship with assigned small/mid-market accounts.
- Conducts conference calls and performs Azure related assessments.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert related to O365 and Microsoft Cloud technologies for small/mid-market level customer migration projects.
- Works with AM’s to fulfill RFQ and RFP as requested.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and deep understanding of client’s IT related business goals and challenges through presentations to ensure proper translation of the client’s needs into cloud solutions.
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft data center technologies including Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Microsoft Intune/Autopilot/EMS, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft defender and Windows Servers.
- Hands on experience with migration services and consultancy for Office 365 services.
- Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account to become the trusted advisor.
- Prepare proposals and cloud service pricing estimates.
- Provide oversight for coordination, delivery and quality of post-sales Technology Solutions deliverables within the domain of the account which may include items such as migration impacts, architectural diagrams, and proposal inputs.
- Responsible for developing and proposing technology solutions that meet customers' needs.
- Ensure that proposed solutions (when implemented) meet the needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Sell solutions across cloud technology lifecycle (Assess, Design, implement and manage).
- Keep pipeline, forecast, time and billing, project and activity reporting current based with defined tools and meeting submittal deadlines.
- Maintain certifications necessary to enable Zones to resell the products and maintain the highest level of vendor rebates and secure the lowest cost.
- Develop a deep understanding of Zones’ services catalog, specifically cloud solution offerings.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field or equivalent experience
- Professional-level technical or higher is required from major manufacturers.
- M365 fundamental certification, preferably MCSA at a minimum or higher
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team.
Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including health Insurance coverage for parents, spouse & children, life insurance, Provident Fund and EOBI. We maintain our unequivocal commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by under the law. At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture.
If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!